Wednesday, 6 August 2014

A dry start but from small beginnings...

"Ruby transitioned later in life than she would have liked. She faced all the fears others online faced and made it through."

Being transsexual is not something which ever goes away, it runs right through you like the letters running through a stick of holiday rock.

(This blog is being written in British English so may contain a few phrases strange to overseas readers, call it local colour. We do not always understand American English either!)

After years following the lives of others I still feel that I have to keep up with those who are still blogging and perhaps have not been as lucky as I turned out to be. The blog title says it all, the grass is greener on this other side, far greener than I ever hoped it would be.

Perhaps my observations from this perspective will be of use or comfit to those still on their journey of transformation, I know how important all those countless posts I read were encouraging to me.

I hope that me joining the bloggers is better late than never!


3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on Lucy's post so I thought I'd come over and say hello. 'Hello'...lol
    Hope to be soon reading some of your forthcoming posts

    Shirley Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm another one who's arrived from Lucy's blog. We have a lot of fun reading each others news, and I look forward to reading some more of yours.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two comments and I have hardly said anything yet. I am honoured. Thanks for visiting.

    I have at least found out how to choose a template so I am no longer just a blank page.

    ReplyDelete